Skip To Content

 I forgot my password
You are here:  Welcome  

Intent to Graduate Form

Will you complete ALL of your degree requirements by June 2015? Please click HERE for the Intent to Graduate form for the June 7, 2015 conferral. Please note that only students who plan to complete ALL of their degree requirements by the end of the spring semester should submit a June intent to graduate form. Intent to graduate forms for the June conferral were due by February 20th. IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETING ALL OF YOUR CLASSES BY MAY, DO NOT SUBMIT A JUNE INTENT.

If you plan to take courses and complete your degree in the summer, then you must fill out an AUGUST intent to graduate form.

All students must fill out an Intent to Graduate form at the beginning of their final semester. Your academic record will not be audited, and you will not graduate if the Registrar's Office does not receive this form.


2015 Spring Term Outstanding Balances

Students who have not resolved their balances will be subject to a Bursar Restriction (BR Hold).  This restriction will prevent access to grades, transcripts, degrees, and enrollment for upcoming terms.  All accounts must be paid in full no later than March 30, 2015.  Restrictions will be applied on March 31st.  Summer registration opens April 1st, to avoid delays in your registration, please be sure to settle all balances on or before March 30th.  For assistance in establishing a payment plan, please email with a subject line of SPRING PAYMENT PLAN REQUEST.  

Health Insurance (Spring Term Coverage)

For ALL students attending a location in Massachusetts:  Undergraduate students taking 9 or more credits, or Graduate students taking 6 or more credits will be assessed the health insurance charge for the spring term on their accounts.  Students who do not require the College's health plan must submit a waiver through Gallagher Koster.

The health insurance waiver period is CLOSED.  Students who have comparable health insurance to the State of MA guidelines should waive their health online (all waiver request MUST BE SUBMITTED ON LINE). The last day to waive health insurance was February 6, 2015.

Please visit the Gallagher Koster website to waive-, 

First time users will need to create an account.  All others should log in with their established credentials.  After logging in, under STUDENT ACCESS select the link Student Waive/Enroll.  On the next screen select- click I WANT TO WAIVE.  You will need to enter all pertinent details related to your health insurance and other personal information to identify yourself.

Students CANNOT waive using certain Mass Health Plans- Mass Health Limited, the Health Safety Net, and the Children's Medical Security Plan; these plans do not meet the criteria.  Additionally, if you have a plan that only offers EMERGENCY service, this also, is not acceptable.  Students will receive two emails from Gallagher Koster after submitting their waiver request.  The first email is notification that your request is received. The second notification will confirm whether or not your plan has been approved.  If your plan is denied for a waiver, the email will list the reason for denial and your next steps.

For additional information on comparable coverage in the State of MA, please visit


Tax Form 1098-T (Tuition Statement)

The tax form 1098-T for eligible students has been mailed to the address that Cambridge College has on file. If you have not received your form by mail (due to inclement weather or bad address) you can access your form online at


If you are an International Student and wish to obtain the tax form 1098-T, you must request this in writing.  Please contact us using your MYCC email address (this is for authentication and security purposes) at, in the subject heading write 1098-T REQUEST. In the message text include your name and ID# and "I am requesting my 1098-T for the 2014 tax year."  

(NOTE: The Office of the Bursar or any department at Cambridge College cannot provide tax advice.  For assistance with your taxes, please contact your professional tax preparer)