- Click on Safari and then on Preferences.
- Select Privacy and then click Manage Website Data.
- Select Remove All and then in the small popup, selection Remove Now.
- Click Safari in the menu at the top of the screen and click Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click the Advanced tab and make sure the checkbox next to "Show Develop menu in menu bar" is selected.
- Select Develop in the menu bar on the top of the screen and click Empty Caches.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click (three vertical dots) .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time. or Pick Last hour
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button in top right (three horizontal lines) and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data…
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.